New Social Networking App Queskr Gets You Answers To Your Questions – Quick
“Where should we go for lunch?” “Should I get this pair of shoes, or this pair of shoes?” “When are we meeting?” If you’ve ever tried to ask these questions, or questions like these, over email, messenger clients, or most social media networks, you’ve probably been frustrated by either a delayed reply, or a lack of reply entirely. Whether it’s because the question got buried and missed among the dozens of other posts in their feed – or messages in their inbox or chat window – or it was seen and added as one of many To Dos that day and simply fell through the cracks, I think we’ve all been there, waiting for an answer to an often time-sensitive question. Queskr, a new social networking app, solves that need like no other social or chat platform does – allowing people to quickly ask questions and get answers.
Founded in 2016 and launched on January 31st of this year, Queskr is a social networking app built around Q&A that hopes to “[change] the way the world communicates, one question at a time.” The app allows users to create visually-rich questions which can be answered in one click by their family, friends and colleagues. Answers are then consolidated into easily reviewed results, and users can then chat in the context of the question. Using Queskr rather than text or email makes it quicker and easier to query your contacts and get answers for your review, without risking that your question gets lost in the shuffle.
While Queskr is simple in its endeavor and focus, it isn’t lacking in features or functionality. The app allows users to:
- Quickly and intuitively create questions, by giving the option of 10 types of questions to choose from. These predetermined question templates are customizable and have the option for adding pics, places, times, and links with a click of a button.
- Share questions with friends, family, and colleagues, one at a time or as a group – and whether or not they’ve downloaded the app – using your contact list.
- Answer questions with just one click, whether it’s using the left or right icon for an either-or situation, choosing a photo from a selected gallery, or selecting from a list of dates or places.
- Create personal Q&A groups and join professional Q&A groups.
- Easily see consolidated results as well as drill down to see how each individual answered your question.
If you’re excited to finally get your questions answered the easy way (and all in one place), Queskr is the social networking app for you. It’s currently available in Beta for both Android and iOS, with a web app scheduled to be released in a few weeks.
The post New Social Networking App Queskr Gets You Answers To Your Questions – Quick appeared first on KillerStartups.