As startups all over the world are developing new solutions, the next e-mobility revolution is ready to go mainstream.
To accelerate product development, enhance energy efficiency, vehicle range, passenger safety, and optimize integrated system performance through advanced simulation, the global technology company Altair aims to support emerging vehicle manufacturers.
About The Altair Startup Program
The Altair Startup Program caters to the needs of high-tech startups, spanning product development, high-performance computing, and data analytics. More specifically, the program covers e-mobility as a whole, including the support of the following key objectives:
- Future vehicles will increasingly transition to hybrid and electric propulsion systems. To ensure they meet and exceed the standards for vehicle range, performance, passenger experience, and safety, it is imperative to accurately model the complexities of the vehicle’s interconnected systems.
- In order to get the most mileage out of each charge, manufacturers are turning to generative design to create lightweight vehicle structures and components. Lighter cars require less battery power for accelerating and maintaining speed, allowing a single charge to take passengers further.
- Global Performance Optimization
- Integrated system-level, multi-disciplinary, and multiphysics solutions offer designers the ability to understand and optimize the complex, connected architectures of next-generation e-mobility concepts.
- With the rapid improvement and proliferation of vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) and vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communication, advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS), and autonomous driving, solutions must be developed to connect and interact with the vehicle’s surroundings without interfering with in-vehicle electrical systems.
- Data Handling
- Product development processes and product connectivity create a vast amount of data, which needs to be processed and evaluated to receive the best possible product.
How Does This Help You Save Time & Money?
Altair is offering you a way to grow your business faster using simulation-driven software. The same software is also used by industry giants such as Mercedes, Porsche & Jaguar Land Rover.
Depending on your specific needs, Altair offers specialized software to help you
- Assess design feasibility early in the development process
- Save substantial prototyping costs
- Accelerate product development
- Reduce the risk of product failure
- Scale-up to market leadership
Startups who participate in the Altair Startup Program benefit from up to 80% discount for Altair’s simulation-driven software solutions as well as 16 hours of free expert consulting.
Which Software Will You Get Access To?
Altair offers solutions catered to your growing needs enabling innovation, reduced development times, and lowering costs through the entire product lifecycle from concept design to in-service operation.
- Product Development
- Use simulation-driven design to improve development efficiency and optimize product performance. Leveraging Altair’s global industry experience to accelerate your growth.
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Accelerate engineering and design with Altair’s HPC workload management and usability suite, for compute-intensive tasks including solvers, optimization, modeling, visualization and analytics.
- Data Analytics & IoT
- Build analytical applications, or augment analytics into existing applications to make better decisions. Professionals of different skill sets can collaboratively generate and share insight from their data.
How Did Others Benefit From The Program?
Tamir Plachinsky, CEO & Co-Founder of Griiip, appreciates the time & money saved when it comes to prototyping: “While we previously had to manufacture parts and test them, we are now able to get to the final product faster, fitting it into the serial production of the cars.”
MDGo’s Co-Founder & CTO, Gilad Avrashi, acknowledges that “bringing in simulation capabilities and having had training on the tools, plus having a person that does the simulation in-house has helped enormously, especially when it comes to convincing customers. Without Altair, we would never be where we are now.”
Who Can Apply?
Any high-tech startup that meets the below-listed requirements and is developing a physical product is welcome to apply:
- Your startup is a privately held business
- Your startup has revenue of less than $ 10 million per year
- Your startup was founded less than 4 years ago
To accelerate your product to market and save substantial prototyping costs, apply for the Altair Startup Program today!
Sharing is caring!
The post The Altair Startup Program Supports The Product Development Of Next Gen eMobility Startups appeared first on StartUs Magazine.